Living Rooms to love
Kitchens to love
Textures to love
Identity in red
It’s being a while since I’ve posted anything on the blog so I wanted to share a little about myself and what inspires me. Today I’ll be sharing with you 5 blogs I adore and that I’m always looking forwards for new posts.
1. Desire to Inspire is a blog created by Kim and Jo two interior design junkies that share the same passion about designing from two different corners of the world. The blog is very friendly and posts images from different interior design blogs, magazines and interviews.
2. Bloesem is a beautifully created blog, that inspires us with a little bit of everything. My favorite blog area is living which features artwork, furniture and living spaces.
3. Dulce Candy is a youtube vloger. Watching her videos feels like talking to your friends about makeup, clothing, shoes and all the pretty things women like. The best part about her articles is that she shows us how we can be chic at a low cost.
4. Moorea Seal creates amazing jewelry, with triangular geometric shapes which are my favorites and vibrant colors. She also blogs about the simple things she likes and shares her life with her readers.
5. Last but not least is Design Sponge. With its sneak peeks and before & afters this blog is to die for. When seeking inspirations this is one of the first sites I go to, every article is a completely new experience and the photos are memorable.
Well here you have it, 5 amazing blogs that inspire me and I absolutely love!